Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist.
Common name : Xianling Gubao Capsule
Pinyin : XianLingGuBaoPian
Product Name : Tongji Hall
Ingredients : Epimedium, Dipsacus, Salvia, Anemarrhenae, Psoralen, Rehmannia.
Traits : This product is a capsule, the contents are brown to brown particles and powder; the taste is slightly bitter.
Indications: nourish liver and kidney, bones continue to strengthen the muscles. For osteoporosis and osteoporosis, fractures, osteoarthritis, aseptic necrosis of the bone.
Specifications : 0.5g*40 tablets / box
Dosage : Oral, 3 capsules a day, 2 times a day; 4-6 weeks for a course of treatment; or as directed by a doctor.
Adverse reactions: This product may cause the following adverse reactions: 1. Allergic reactions: rash, itching, etc.; 2. Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, anorexia, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, etc.; 3. Liver: Alanine Acid aminotransferase, aspartate aminotransferase, bilirubin and other elevated, severe cases may appear liver failure; 4. systemic symptoms: fatigue, peripheral edema, dark urine and so on.
Contraindications: Pregnant women and liver function decompensation are prohibited.
Precautions: 1. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
2. It is not advisable to take it during a severe cold.
3. Liver biochemical indicators should be monitored regularly during medication.
4. If there is abnormal liver biochemical index or general malaise, loss of appetite, oiliness, nausea, upper abdominal pain, yellow urine, yellowing, yellow skin staining, etc., which may be related to liver damage, it should be stopped immediately and Hospital visit.
5. This product should be avoided in combination with drugs with hepatotoxicity.
6. Older patients with multiple chronic diseases should be taken under the guidance of a physician when taking the drug together.
Drug Interactions: Drug interactions may occur if used in conjunction with other drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
Pharmacology and Toxicology: 1. Regulate body metabolism, stimulate bone formation; increase bone density, increase bone mineral content; inhibit the absorption activity of osteoclasts, accelerate bone rebuilding activities, and restore the overall bone mass and bone quality.
2. Increase the osteophyte area and osteoid area of the fracture end; increase serum osteocalcin, growth hormone, serum ALP, serum phosphorus, significantly reduce serum Ca2+; promote trabecular bone maturation, increase of osteoblasts and cells in the medullary cavity Rich and promote the maturation of chondrocytes.
3. Promote the formation of fibrous tissue, the formation of external epiphyses, accelerate the metabolic activities of epiphyseal tissue, advance the mineralization of epiphysis, and accelerate the formation.
4. Protect the gonads, increase the level of sex hormones; restore bone mass lost due to decreased levels of sex hormones.
5. It can promote the absorption of tissue hemorrhage, and it can significantly inhibit the primary and secondary damage of the joint, the swelling of the chemical foot, the swelling of the injured foot and the inflammation; it can significantly reduce the permeability of the abdominal capillary.
6. Significantly increase serum estrogen levels, improve yang deficiency, and improve swimming endurance.
7. It has obvious analgesic effect.
Packing : 40 capsules / box.
Validity: 24 months
Approval number: National Medicine Zhunzi Z20025357
Company Name : Sinopharm Group Tongjitang (Guizhou) Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.