Generic name: Gengnian's tablets
Chinese Pinyin: GengNian’AnPian
Product name: Le Ren Tang
Ingredients: Rehmannia glutinosa, Alisma orientalis, Ophiopogon japonicus, Rehmannia glutinosa, Scrophulariaceae, Poria, Curculio, Magnet, Moutan Bark, Mother of Pearl, Schisandra, Shouwu Vine, Polygonum multiflorum, Floating Wheat, Uncaria.
Properties: This product is a sugar-coated tablet, which appears dark gray after removing the sugar coating; sweet taste.
Functions and indications: Nourishes yin and clears away heat, relieves troubles and soothes the mind Used for hot flashes, sweating, dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia, irritability and restlessness during menopause.
Specification: 0.31g*60 pieces/box
Usage and dosage: Orally, 6 tablets at a time, 2 to 3 times a day.
Adverse reactions: not yet clear
Taboo: Not clear yet
Matters needing attention: 1. Avoid spicy food, less oily.
2. Patients with cold and fever should not take it.
3. People with severe chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
4. Those with menstrual disorders should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. Those with severe dizziness should go to the hospital in time.
6. Strictly follow the usage and dosage, this product should not be taken for a long time.
7. If the symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 2 weeks, go to the hospital for treatment.
8. People who are allergic to this product should not use it with caution.
9. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change.
10. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
Drug interactions: Drug interactions may occur if used with other drugs at the same time. Please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
Pharmacology and Toxicology: Unclear
Packing: Aluminum-plastic blister packaging, 20 pieces per board, 3 boards per box.
Validity period: 36 months
Approval number: National Medicine Zhunzi Z20013130
Company Name: Lerentang Pharmaceutical Factory of Tianjin Zhongxin Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
Company Address: No. 2 Daming Road, Xiqing District, Tianjin